Amazon.com Terms of Service
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you are an affiliate of Amazon or even if you visit or shop at Amazon.com, you accept these conditions.
- Once you have visited Amazon, you have consented to receive emails from Amazon.
- Amazon has copyright over everything on its site including the sale offers.
- If you are under 18, you will need somebody who is above 18 years and who can use a credit card even for purchasing a children’s book.
- If you post any content or submit material on Amazon, you are giving Amazon a free, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use or publish it. You will be responsible for its authenticity, and if any trouble arises from it, then you will have to face it.
- If a product offered by Amazon is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Amazon can’t confirm the price of an item until you order, but it will not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. If an item's correct price is higher than the price stated by Amazon, they may inform you either before shipping or cancel your order.
- This protection is available only for products sold and shipped by Amazon. In case your purchase is from any third-party sellers on Amazon, payments are charged at the time you place your order, and you may be charged higher.
- Amazon is not responsible for things sold through it. For example, you may be handed a dud camera for which you paid through Amazon, but it may refuse to take any responsibility in the matter.
- Amazon does not offer any warranties for its services or products offered through it, unless laws of your State protect you.
- Laws of the State of Washington will govern issues arising from your use of Amazon.
- All disputes relating to your visit to Amazon or to products you purchase through Amazon shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Seattle, Washington.
- But if the issue is of Amazon’s intellectual property rights, Amazon may approach any state or federal court in the state of Washington against you.
- Amazon can change its conditions at any time.